I am VERY excited that there should be enough sun peeking out today that I will be able to photograph all of the new designs! I have a fantastic selection and much to do today!
I hope you all find something to make you smile and what would be even more fabulous is if it inspired you to open your wallet...it would be most helpful!
I am planning to continue to offer the free shipping promotion to my U.S. customers and half price shipping to those of you around the world. I enjoy the new shipping policy...I am seriously considering making it permanent...feel free to let me know your thoughts on that!
The next order of business will be coming up with a fun promotion to involve everyone who visits the blog...something to post here that will result in a freebie of some kind. I was thinking a monthly drawing for either a piece of jewelry or a gift certificate. Again, feel free to let me know your thoughts!
For the designers...found an exceptional deal on a necklace display: http://www.firemountaingems.com/details.asp?PN=H202513PK
The price...for the size...fabulous!
For those of you who had a long weekend...I hope the rest of the week goes well! We are expecting some snow this week...eeewwww!
Be well!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.