The season has begun...
Weddings...
Are you looking for that special gift for your bridal party. Perhaps something that matches your colors? Or maybe a simple white Akoya pearl on sterling or gold filled chain? Matching earrings too?
Custom occasion pieces are definitely a favorite. I will work with you on developing a unique design to fit your budget. Please feel free to contact me and I will begin our journey in this creative process by asking a few questions and then the fun begins...
If you prefer to simply have a custom piece designed for yourself, I would be thrilled to create a piece that compliments your beauty on this special day.
Above all, the key to successfully creating occasion pieces is communication. So lets chat...and get to the exciting part...making beautiful jewelry!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.