Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Absentee Blogger

Wow...a little neglectful here...okay, a lot neglectful! Balancing all the the new things going on has proven to be a challenge and I am so terrible about this blog!

I have recently returned to college after a VERY long absence and am realizing that it's a great deal harder than I anticipated. Of course, the accelerated program doesn't help either, but hopefully I can get through this with my sanity intact!

As for the jewelry...I have several new designs to debut and need to get the photos taken...two new lines..."Candy Dish" and "Sticks N Stones". Very excited to see the response both get!!

I am about to get on a plane in a couple of days so I will be blogging from abroad...not doing anything fun...not a vacation, but hopefully a very productive trip none the less!

Hope everyone is well...and enjoying the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.