New listings in the shop...we have had snow this weekend...so it was a good time to take pictures. I have also begun to list the Zuriel Spring Collection pieces...my line that has nothing priced over $35. I am looking forward to the feedback I get from this line. It is my wish to offer unique quality jewelry at economical prices. Everyone should be able to treat themselves with something sparkly!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
New Listings!
New listings in the shop...we have had snow this weekend...so it was a good time to take pictures. I have also begun to list the Zuriel Spring Collection pieces...my line that has nothing priced over $35. I am looking forward to the feedback I get from this line. It is my wish to offer unique quality jewelry at economical prices. Everyone should be able to treat themselves with something sparkly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.